- 1 container Light & Fit
Original Greek Toasted Coconut Vanilla
nonfat yogurt (5.3 oz)
- 3⁄4 cup Roasted Figs*
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberries, divided
2 Tbsp. toasted, slivered almonds
- 1 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- Step 1 In a tall, clear glass, place half of the cooled figs.
- Step 2 Top with half of the yogurt, 1⁄2 of the raspberries and repeat the layering with more figs, yogurt and raspberries.
- Step 3 Sprinkle top with almonds and pomegranate seeds, if desired, and serve.
*Roasted Figs: Toss 4 fresh halved figs with 2 Tbsp. honey and bake in an even layer on an oiled baking sheet at 400°F. 10 minutes until bubbly and heated through. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Use as directed.